Bully AS-500S Side Step
This is a universal side step by Bully. When ordering this single aluminum side step, you are getting a universal product that is designed to work on your truck or SUV without major modifications required. It is capable of holding of up to 350 lbs of weight, and will serve you for years to come due to billet aluminum and solid construction, that is resistant to corrosion, rust, etc. Bully AS-500S is universal step that is designed to fit the most popular American cars, trucks and SUVs. Note, that one package includes only 1 step, so if you need more, than 1, you will need to adjust quality in the shopping cart.
Access our store as a guest!
5 Reasons to select Bully AS-500S Side Step
- Corrosion resistance. Bully AS-500S steps are made of aluminum, which means they will not rust or corrode. As a result, you get a product that will not deteriorate under the influence of road salt or chemicals.
- Light weight. These side steps by Bully are light, and will not add extra load to the frame of your vehicle.
- Ease of installation. Bully AS-500S side steps come with everything needed to be installed on your vehicle. You get all needed hardware in the shipment along with the side steps. Besides, Bully AS-500S are just bolt-on side steps, which means you will not have to pay someone install them for you, as long as you have got basic tools and basic mechanical skills.
- Maximum strength. Because of the proper billet aluminum grade and seamless construction that does not have welded seams, one step can support up to 350 lbs.
- Customizable and Paintable. These side steps can be painted if you wish to make them match the color of your vehicle or other body accents.
Specifications of Bully AS-500S
|Time required for installation||10-20 minutes|
|Items included||side step (1 piece)|
|Package weight||6.8 lbs|
|Supported weight limit||up to 350 lbs per step|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty|
|Quantity in the package||1|
See special offers!
Bully AS-500S Reviews
Submit your review
I bought these steps for my Tundra, and they look gerat. They aren't slippery, and installation was a breeze!