Spinner Hubcaps by Optim-Price
Spinner hubcaps became popular in the 1950s when they were first introduced. They gained popularity because of their unique look and how they made a car look more stylish. Many people still choose spinner hubcaps for these same reasons. In addition, spinner hubcaps can also help protect your car from dings and scratches.
9621 Chrome Wheel Center Knock-Offs / 3 Spoke Spinners, Set of 4
- Check Your Wheel Center Hole For Fitment
- Base Diameter Fits 2-1/2" Wheel Bore Opening
- Sold As Complete Set Of 4 With Threaded Adapters And...
How to install spinner hubcaps?
Installing spinner hubcaps is not as difficult as you might think. In most cases, all you need is a wrench and some patience. We will walk you through the installation process step-by-step so that you can get your new hubcaps on in no time!
- First, locate the lug nuts on your wheel. If your car has four lug nuts, then you will need to remove all four of them. If your car has five lug nuts, then you will only need to remove the center nut.
- Next, use your wrench to loosen the lug nuts until they are loose enough to turn by hand. Be careful not to remove them completely, as you will need to put them back on later.
- Once the lug nuts are loose, you can remove the wheel from your car. To do this, simply grab the wheel and pull it straight off. You may need to wiggle it a bit to get it started, but it should come off relatively easily.
- Now that the wheel is removed, you can begin installing the spinner hubcap. Start by aligning the hubcap with the lug nut holes on the wheel. Once you have the hubcap in place, simply push it onto the wheel until it snaps into place. Be sure that all four (or five) clips are securely fastened before moving on to the next step.
- Finally, replace the lug nuts and tighten them by hand. Once they are tight, use your wrench to give them an extra turn. Be sure not to overtighten the lug nuts, as this can damage your wheel.
And that’s it! You have successfully installed your new spinner hubcaps. We hope you enjoy the new look of your car!